Sunday, September 2, 2007

From Vava!!!

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Vava speaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL, considering I haven’t posted anything on the blog….EVER… I thought I should!


First off I’d like to say that I’M DOING FANTASIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m feeling energetic and upbeat as usual!
My next chemo cycle is on the 4th of September for 8 hours. As always, I’m not looking forward to it, but it is kind of exciting because it is my 2nd to last cycle! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


O. M. G. I’m SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for school to start! I’ll be in the 7th grade!

I have had a very fun summer…. but I miss school.

This picture is one I took with my new laptop!

THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT! IM GETTING THROUGH CHEMO AND I KNOW I WILL CONQUER RADIATION! I COULDN’T DO IT WITHOUT ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

~Vavs

2 comments:

Joan said...

Vava,

I LOVE that you're posting!

Gee, I'm guessing your photo won't make it into the Children's Hospital PR brochures but I think it's SPECIAL. Please tell the Docs they need to re-think your Chemo cocktail. I don't think your face is supposed to go all bendy like that.

I just returned from Hawaii; uncle Bruce sends his love and a cool cap.

Love,
Aunt Joanie

Elizabeth Cole Duffell said...

Vava!
I look forward to shopping at Ann Taylor with you again soon. Thanks for talking me out of the acordian skirt.
Love,
Beth

PS: Your picture is very beautiful.